28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?

Sir/ma'am,

I always have one question in my mind that is there more scope for government jobs after doing Bsc. Chemistry honors from Delhi University or it doesn't matter from where we have done only the marks matters ?? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honours?
  2. What is the scope of government job after B.Sc chemistry honors?
  3. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  5. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  7. Can I get a Government Job after MA (English) and B.Sc (Chemistry Honors)?
  8. What are the Career scope for Hindi honors? -- [New]
  9. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  10. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  11. Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do BSc Honors in Chemistry/Maths from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do BSc honors in Chemistry/maths in Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  14. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?
  16. Is there any scope in BSc Hons Chemistry after doing from Delhi University or Hansraj College?
  17. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  18. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
29th June 2016, 01:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?

B.Sc Chemistry graduates can apply for the Scientific Assistant post in the labs of Defense Research Development and Organization (DRDO), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).

==>There are several jobs available for B.Sc Chemistry graduates in Railway sector. They should qualify the exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts.

You can also works in following Employment Areas:-

->Agricultural Research Services

->Biotechnology Firms

->Chemical Industry

->Chemicals Manufacturing Companies

->Cosmetic Companies

->Colleges / Universities

->Education Sector

->Engineering Firms

->Forensic Crime Research.
29th June 2016, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am,

I always have one question in my mind that is there more scope for government jobs after doing Bsc. Chemistry honors from Delhi University or it doesn't matter from where we have done only the marks matters ?? Can you please provide me the details?
The B.Sc Chemistry graduates have very good scope for getting a government job. There are many vacancies in the government organizations for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Officer, Indian Forest Officer (through UPSC), Technical Officer, Apprentice etc. You have to apply to the above posts through online or offline. The vacancy notifications are available on the websites or in the newspapers. You can also find the government job details in the job portals like SarkariNaukri, the Official Website
29th June 2016, 07:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For government job what matters is your performance in competitive examination conducted for recruitment in that particular job, neither marks nor from where you have done your degree matters. If you are able to clear the entrance exam and its various stages, you will get job.

For government jobs, only passing percentage of marks from a recognized university is required. You can apply for following government job entrance exams after completion of bachelor's degree from Delhi University.

>>UPSC exams like Civil Services exam, CDS exam etc.

>>IBPS Common Written exam for PO and clerk.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam.

>>RRB entrance exams etc.

You can apply for government job in which you are interested.
29th June 2016, 08:51 PM
ealpvinoth

B.Sc in Chemistry is one of the most wanted field and it also have many good opportunities around the world.
After completing B.Sc in Chemistry you have lot of opportunities in private as well as government sector. If you are aiming for core related job then you have to specifically wait and search for that. Some of the companies are
Pharmaceutical Industry
Petroleum Industry
Food Industry
Chemical Industries.
GATE is also one of the best option if you are looking for job in PSU's like IOCL, BPCL, SAIL, Fertilizers India Ltd. etc
In case if you are looking for any government job then there are various option after your UG then these are some of the options available for you.
Railways
State Service
Unon Public Service
SSC
Defence
Banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?