2nd July 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?

sir,i want to join navy ,i passed the 10th from delhi ,and i am study in diploma engg. in mechanical branch 1st year.how it join please give me answer ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  2. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  5. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  6. What can I study after passing diploma in ECE except engineering?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. What would be best for me after passing diploma?
  11. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  12. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  13. Which diploma course is best after passing 10th in Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
15th August 2016, 12:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after diploma course but you can join after diploma and B.tech course.

To appear for NDA examination the eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 or appearing in it from recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

But, you can appear for CDS examination conducted by UPSC after B.tech degree. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?