15th June 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%

My son is passed 10th in 2013.His persentage 51.80 and he want to do diploma in automobille in mumbai colleges .Pls help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  3. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream? -- [New]
  10. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  11. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  12. Where can I get Automobile engineering course after passing 10th with 80%
  13. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  14. How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?
  15. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  16. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  17. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  18. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
15th August 2016, 11:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%

To get the admission in the course you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by respective institution. The course is of three year duration from recognised institution.

The general eligibility to get admission or to appear for diploma entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board with minimum passing marks.

Some of them have the minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 60%. So, visit the official website to get the information in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?