1st January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?

Sir,im in 11th std in tamilnadu.i was in a thought that i could become a genetic engineer .but i came to know that genetic engineers are not paid well in USA.so i have decided to course in software technology. can u please help me that which course in software is developing now?.which field or line in software technology is paid the most in USA.or the one which will be paid the most after 5 years?what are the entrance exams should i pass ?whichich is the best course to persue?is it essential to take any classes now ?im not familiar or well trained in basic programs in computer.which is the best college .ihave planned to continue my MS in USA.Sir please help me.

30th October 2012, 10:43 AM
ppshakti

Default Re: Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?

Hello....friend.I am here to suggest you as per your confusion arised in your question. First of all you have to secure a good mark in your intermidiate or it may be the entrance exam ,then only you will get a top college in USA .yes, friend both the sectors you have choose are very very demand today.so the the thing is if you are intrested to go in softwere line then you have to be very strong in java,oracle, .net ,c-programming. on the other hand if you have intended to go in genetic line,then you have to be strong in biomedical. ok freind best Of luck.
30th October 2012, 10:49 AM
ppshakti

Default Re: Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?

Hello....friend.I am here to suggest you as per your confusion arised in your question. First of all you have to secure a good mark in your intermidiate or it may be the entrance exam ,then only you will get a top college in USA .yes, friend both the sectors you have choose are very very demand today.so the the thing is if you are intrested to go in softwere line then you have to be very strong in java,oracle, .net ,c-programming. on the other hand if you have intended to go in genetic line,then you have to be strong in biomedical.Both of the sectors have equal priority and demand where you will get a higher amount of salary package.so the choice is up to you only,whichever sector will best suit to you.ok freind best Of luck.
13th December 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how much does a genetical engeneer gets salaray per month in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?