11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?

I am a M.Sc final year student in physics and want to do phd from Germany.please tell me the basic requirements of the German institutes.is there any entrance exam for the admission and on what basis scholarships are given?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  2. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  4. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  5. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  11. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  14. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  16. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
12th February 2016, 01:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?

Scholarships are given on the basis of academic record throughout the career.
You need to clear GRE and TOEFL Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD from a German University.
You also need to have in depth Domain knowledge to crack the Personal Interview which will take place once the Entrance Examinations are cleared.
This is the process that needs to be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?