20th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Vikhyat.b

How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?

Im cmplt diploma.i want 2 study corresponding mechnical engineering.if any collage give corresponding engg course in manglore.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  4. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  8. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  12. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Do we have institutes to do correspondence diploma?
  15. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
29th August 2012, 01:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikhyat.b View Post
Im cmplt diploma.i want 2 study corresponding mechnical engineering.if any collage give corresponding engg course in manglore.
Since, you have completed the Diploma program, you can look to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. There are recognized Universities, which offers under graduate degree program in the same through Distance mode. The Karnataka State Open University, offers B.Tech program in Mechanical through Distance mode. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council [DEC] and have their study center located in various parts of the country including Mangalore. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate who hold Diploma are eligible for direct admission in to the third semester [2nd year] of the B.Tech program.

For detail information, one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Numbers:
07566669887 - 09722722831.

For information regarding study center located in Mangalore, refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?