21st June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?

Sir, I am saikiran perseiving B-TECH 3rd year in aeronautical engineering in AP(INDIA), I wish to study MS in aerospace engineering after completion of my B-TECH. I wish to do it in US. Can you guide me what are the entrance tests and qualifying marks for B-TECH and entrance eaminations for MS in aerospace. What are the top most universities in that course in US.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  2. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  4. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  5. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should be my ISAT rank to get b.tech in avionics?
  7. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of BE in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  15. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  16. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  18. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai? -- [New]
3rd September 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?

i am studying btech 2 nd year in aeronautical in andhra . I want to know fem books which wil be useful to gain complete knowledge on aeronautical or aerospace
6th February 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?

i'm studying 3rd year eee can i do MS in aerospace?
23rd April 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam susheela studying EEE.I had interest in doing aerospace, but due to some reasons i choosed EEE.Is there any chance to do M.S. in Aerospace after my btech in EEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?