25th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available

what is nanotechnology, aso mention its uses of these coarse.I need one thing where thes coarses are availlable.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  3. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  4. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  5. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  6. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? Course fee of M.Sc(Nanotechnology) in Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  8. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?
  10. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  12. Diploma course after PharmD to get into Nanotechnology stream? Best college for this course?
  13. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  14. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  17. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
26th November 2011, 02:43 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is nanotechnology, aso mention its uses of these coarse.I need one thing where thes coarses are availlable.

thank you

NANOTECHNOLOGY COURSE

Nanotechnology course is growing in a huge scale now and also in future as there are many projects right now in process which will surely make a big difference and advantage in the near future..

-> Nano is a metric scale of 10 power -9 which is 0.000000001 of size, so Nano-technology is nothing but dealing with products which of 10 power -9 size so that it will increase the speed and strength when many Nano materials connected together..

-> Nano-technology is playing major role in Computers, Energy as of Electricity, Space, Science and so on... everywhere around the world is going to be of nano materials in future...

-> There are many colleges available in India and around the world which offers Nano-technology..

-> I have attached the list of colleges offering Nano-technology course in India.. check it out if needed...

-> As this course is more of Research and Development oriented, lot of innovation and hard work is needed to shine in future...

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nanotechnolog courses in India.pdf(6.1 KB, 161 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?