2nd May 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?

i want to know the scope and salary of nano science and technology after 5 years?
if i complete msc. nanoscience and technology,will i get any job oppurtunity?
please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?
  2. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Nano Science & Technology?
  4. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  5. What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?
  6. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  7. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  8. Scope of computer science student in nano technology field? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Nanotechnology after scoring 60% in 12th PCB group?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Nano Science and Technology from GNDU university?
  11. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  13. Scope after M.Tech. in Nano Medical technology. Can I apply for it after completing BDS?
  14. Scope and salary in leather technology stream?
  15. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)? -- [New]
  16. What are the jobs available in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing M.Tech in Nano Science and Nanotechnology
  17. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?
  18. In which college can I get admission if i am interested in Nanotechnology?
7th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?

What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?
18th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?

scope for M.tech nano science and tech
11th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how to completed bsc nanotechnology
1st June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

jobs available of nano technology in different fields????
6th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D oppertunities in germany after Integrated M.sc NANO TECHNOLOGY (5 YEARS ) ........???????????
PRUDHVI RAJ (9959097555)
14th January 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc cs n i have intrest to do msc nano sc....will the cross major s worth full????will i get any job......????
12th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff neaded for bsc nanoscience and technology which is the best college for this studies in coimbatore and chennai.i'm bc quota.whats future use from this studies.how much salary can i expect after finish my msc nanoscience.reply pls thank u.
21st July 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

job for nanoscience
26th January 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

same here bro..,even i m here lookin' for a job,m lso doin' M.Sc. in nano science and technology.........god knows,what he'll goin' to done with me...
5th April 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have finist my 12th medical stream .iwant to get job in abroad...so,can i prefer Msc nanosciene?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?