24th August 2011, 06:57 PM
prachijsr87

Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?

I am student from IIT Bombay doing my dual degree course in Chemical engineering(2nd Year).Can anyone please advice me some universities or companies in US or Europe from where i can do my summer inturnship?
Also please explain the procedure for applying in these universities and the keypoints for getting through.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  3. Is there any contacts available to get the internship in companies while doing B.E CSE course?
  4. Universities or companies to do project in Foreign Universities preferably in Europe?
  5. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  6. How to do summer internship in foreign universities? I have a CPI of 7.02
  7. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  13. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  14. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

22nd February 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?

I am doing MS EE in US.Can you suggest good companies in US where I can do summer internship during August '12 to July'12.

30th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?

i pursuing m-tech from a govt. engineering college and i wants to go in research field....so that i need internship from foreign universities anyone suggest me that whats the procedure to apply in such type of university

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?