11th January 2016, 03:45 PM
Hemant1234567890

How to study theory subjects if I am unable to concentrate and learn?

How to study theory subjects like commerce and economics? I am unable to concentrate and learn. It involve in understanding. But am unable to write them.

11th January 2016, 05:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study theory subjects if I am unable to concentrate and learn?

You need to increase your concentration power by doing physical exercise daily.

More over try to create interest in theory subjects by thinking so that it is like a interesting story.
Highlight the points by marking with a highlighter.
Make notes in beautiful handwriting and with cartoons so that you can find it interesting.
11th January 2016, 06:31 PM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: How to study theory subjects if I am unable to concentrate and learn?

For theory subjects the morning time is the best time because at this time our mind is completely fresh and the morning time is also known as peacefull time.
For more concentration of theory subjects we have to study in sequence ,such that for two hours then rest then again two hours then again rest. This sequence will help you to give more concentration of theory subjects.
11th January 2016, 07:46 PM
sameenairfan
Junior Member+

It is not a big problem. Every student may face such problem in there academics. In order to overcome this problem note important points while listening to classes. Also do meditation. This will increase your memory power and concentration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?