1st September 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in a job after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering

hai. i m stephen.i m studying b.e mechanical engineering 3 rd year . and i want to get placed in a job immediately after my studies. wat should do now plsss help me

2nd September 2013, 08:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in a job after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering

Qualifying GATE with a valid score is a good option to find a job immediately after your studies. GATE qualified candidates are usually recruited to the profiles of ‘Executive Trainee or Engineer Trainee’ in PSU. Candidates should have a minimum of 60-70% marks to join with PSU. ESE and CDS exams, conducted by UPSC are other gateways to find job after studies. You can also try for campus placements conducted by TCS, Accenture, Infosys, etc
2nd September 2013, 02:21 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in a job after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering

hi brother
you can get job immediately after engineering if follow below tips
1.don't learn the subjects blindly,learn by understanding.and practice more problems.
2.even though you are getting less percentage,focus on concept of the subjects.
3.be good at basics, in most of the interviews they will arise questions with basic concepts.
4.You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

If you unable to get job in after engineering,you can get job by GATE exam rank, so prepare for GATE exam

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?