2nd February 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered passed if failed in one subject?

I have a very sincere request to do tell me that If i got 33'/. But i fail in one subject then i pass out or not?

2nd February 2015, 11:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I be considered passed if failed in one subject?

WILL I BE CONSIDERED PASS IF FAILED IN ONE SUBJECT?:

No, you won't be considered pass if you have failed in one subject. You need make sure that you get pass mark in all the subjects which you study in your school.

So, make sure you work hard every day and study well to good marks. If you feel that it's difficult for you to concentrate at home to study then opt for some good tuition centre where you can get the help of teachers to study your daily subjects!
23rd August 2015, 01:59 PM
sumitrahul76

Cool Re: Will I be considered passed if failed in one subject?

If you fails in any one of five subjects in board then you'll not be promoted.you'll be failed. You must've to qualify all the five subjects.

If however you got less than 30 marks in any subject then it'll be comparted.you can give the compartmental examination of the particular subject in which you got less than 30 marks.If you qualifies the examination the you'll be promoted.
14th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered passed if failed in one subject?

Will I considered as fail if I fail in only one subject (physics) in wbchse board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?