24th September 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?

how should i prepare for gate from october onwards.Which subjects should i concentrate more on for scoring good valid marks. How many hours a day should i dedicate .Please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE Exam for EE while working? What subjects to concentrate and how to start preparation for this exam?
  2. How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?
  3. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?
  4. Should I concentrate more on Theory to prepare for TANCET-ME? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
  6. Which topics should I concentrate on for GATE exam? I am from ECE branch
  7. Suggestions to prepare for GPAT Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more to crack this Exam?
  8. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for CSE stream? Can I get online material for this?
  9. How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?
  10. How to settle in administration service post after doing B.Tech?
  11. How to prepare for GATE exam? What concepts require more attention? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  13. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  14. Answer keys of M.Tech previous years question papers? How to prepare for upcoming GATE exam?
  15. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  16. What subjects should I concentrate to get minimum score in GATE Exam?
  17. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  18. Tips for class 12th board preparation?

13th December 2012, 12:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?

Upcoming GATE exam will be conducted in the month of February (2013). Exam preparation can be started after collecting detailed syllabus for the exam. This will be available both in exam prospectus as well as web. You can expect questions from engineering mathematics and from your subject for specialization. Dedicate at least 4-5 hours daily for exam preparation. Also don’t forget to practice previous years questions.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?