8th March 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How to switch to HM courses after passing 12th science

I have appeared my hsc exams from science.Now i want to join hm course,so what should i do?

18th April 2015, 05:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to switch to HM courses after passing 12th science

There is no need to take tension. After 12th you can very well appear for the HM courses.
Let us tell you the basic eligibility criteria for the HM courses. Almost all the universities and colleges abide to this-

- Candidates can take up any specific subject of their choice as specialization in 12th class.

- 50% is the average percentage of marks to be scored by candidates to apply for Hotel Management courses.

So, like we said, don't worry about the eligibility. You are definitely eligible. Just now, focus on the notifications of the different universities so that you do not miss any chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?