26th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science

what are the courses in B.H.U after passing 12th from cbse board ? my stream is Physics, chemisrty and maths with computer-science .

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  2. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  3. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  5. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  6. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  7. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  8. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  9. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  10. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  11. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to opt for Mathematics and Biological Sciences at Intermediate level?
  13. Where can I get the CBSE 12th board exam question papers for science stream ?
  14. Can I have admission in BSc Agriculture after completion of my intermediate in MPC?
  15. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  16. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?
  17. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  18. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
24th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science

i want to know about maths related courses after 12th cbse.
26th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science

i want to do bsc by maths in bhu and i want to know courses
15th January 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from ICSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-courses-bhu-after-passing-12th-cbse-board-my-stream-physics-chemistry-maths-computer-science-1086422.html#ixzz2qRmyw8C4
21st May 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in 12th cbse (maths, compuer science, physics, chemistry) what type of extrance/psc exams he can attend?
12th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

after 12th sci with maths , the field which has much demand in world or India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?