12th December 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 12th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from Private School?

hello
i want to know that if i opt out board
based and study 10th from private school
then can i continue my 12th
education from c.b.s.e board?
thank you in advanced

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  2. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  3. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  6. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  8. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  9. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  10. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  11. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  12. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  14. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  15. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  16. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  17. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  18. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
13th December 2014, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 12th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from Private School?

Yes, you can pursue your 11t and 12th standard from CBSE board after completion of your 10th standard from a private school which comes under State board. To pursue your 11th and 12th standard in CBSE Board school, you must have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board. And to get admission in 11th standard of CBSE Board school, you must have to obtain the Transfer certificate from your 10th standard school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to get admission in 11th and 12th standard of CBSE Board.
13th December 2014, 10:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 12th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from Private School?

Yes, you can study your 11th and 12th class from CBSE board, even if you are a candidate from a private school, which is affiliated to another board. So, you can continue your 12th class from CBSE board. But the important thing is that, you should complete your 11th and 12th class from same board to get your certificate valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?