14th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Anand_verma007

Will 6.5 pointer in first year of B.Tech affect my future? Is it necessary to get 8 pointer to get a job in a good company?

Sir, i am a student of ece and i have got 6.5 pointer in first year in b.tech. I am very confused, is it going to affect my future. is it necessary to secuure 8 pointer to get job in a good companey.

15th December 2011, 01:11 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will 6.5 pointer in first year of B.Tech affect my future? Is it necessary to get 8 pointer to get a job in a good company?

dear friend,
No, my friend it will not going to affect your future, if you make up the aggregate percentage in the remaining semester..

It is not necessary that you must have secure 8 point to get a job.

To appear in any kind of campusing all you need is you just have to secure 60% aggregate in graduation.

So, try to do well in the rest of your semesters..

Don't worry, just study hard..

All the best.
28th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will 6.5 pointer in first year of B.Tech affect my future? Is it necessary to get 8 pointer to get a job in a good company?

Sir, i am student of nit jsr.and my branch is ece but my 1st year pointer is 6.5. that's why i am confused for my future and for my placement can u plz tell low pointer affect very much for my placement in good company plz tell me what exacty company want from student.thank u.
14th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir at the end of 2nd year my cummulative pointer is 6.3 wil i be able to get placed
28th November 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 68% up to 4th sem in agreggate in b.tech civil.am i eligible for any je exam if this is consistent up to 8th sem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?