30th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?

After 10 STd if i directly do electrical diploma then how i take the admision in aeronotical engeeniring

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  2. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  7. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  9. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  16. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
30th March 2012, 02:24 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?

The addmission to the aeronuatical engineering is ok for a diploma holders but you did the diploma after your 10th class so you cant addmit to the aeronuatical engineering. The diploma after the 10th is only for the qualification of jobs there is not a chance to study the aeronuatical science. The diploma holders can do the degree course such as the under state universities.
30th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?

The addmission to the aeronuatical engineering is ok for a diploma holders but you did the diploma after your 10th class so you cant addmit to the aeronuatical engineering. The diploma after the 10th is only for the qualification of jobs there is not a chance to study the aeronuatical science. The diploma holders can do the degree course such as the under state universities.
8th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?

How to take a admission into NIT (warangal) after completing Automobile engineering diploma .any chance is there and which exam is available.,?
13th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?

how many colleg of aeronutical engneering in ahmedabad gov college.
20th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir next year i complet 10 2 PCM. i want to know wt kind of prepriatio i can do to enter in aeronatical macnical course pls advice me
5th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for aironoutical engineering after 12th?
9th July 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Mustafa.I have passed 10th exam as 1st calass but for my health problem my result 2(3rd div.) & I have discontinued B.Tech in EE for poor reasult & get admission to diploma in Electrical Engg. in Orissa. But I am hopeless that What would be my future. Please show me a path.................
please help me............................
(Email. address:[email protected] & my no. is 09853445787)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?