8th June 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?

Hi I am suraj. I have completed my 12th std study with science side. I have secured 81% in 12th std. I want to take admission for engineering in good college in pune for mech. trade. Which colleges should I prefare so that I will get admission in that college and become a successful engineer?.......plz reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course without having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  3. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  4. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  5. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  6. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  7. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  8. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  9. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  10. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  11. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  12. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  13. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  14. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? -- [New]
  15. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
8th June 2012, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?

No engineering college will give admission based on 12th standard marks alone. You have to appear for the engineering entrance exam too. Admission will be based on the score in the entrance exam. Since the entrance exams for the 2012 admissions have already been conducted you can apply only for the 2013 exams. You need to check the notifications regularly to know whether there will a single entrance exam from 2013.
10th December 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?

Can I get into fms delhi after completing my 12th
22nd June 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 87.80(cbse) marks in 12 standard and mhcet exam 78 marks. Can I will get admission in government engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?