30th January 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in AMU in class 11?

How to take admission in amu in class 11? Actually now i am reading in a school of chandausi and willing to take admission in AMU now.

31st January 2016, 12:07 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in AMU in class 11?

AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University.
It is one of the best university to study after higher secondary certificate examination.
AMU also provide education after secondary i.e in higher secondary(11th and 12th).
AMU conducts Combined Admission Test for admission in 11th Science and Diploma currently it is known as SSSC entrance examination.
The candidates presently in 10th standard and going to appear in 10th boards examination in 2016 are eligible to apply for admission in 11th standard.

To apply for admission test, students need to visit the official website of AMU where in Admission section they get the link to apply.
First of all they need to register then use the user id and password to login and complete the further necessary steps.
Last date to apply for SSSC is 18th February 2016 and examination will be on 15th May 2016 for Science and 16th May for Commerce and Humanities.
31st January 2016, 02:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in AMU in class 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to take admission in amu in class 11? Actually now i am reading in a school of chandausi and willing to take admission in AMU now.
AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University.

It also runs school for the scholars interested in completing thier higher secondary studies from AMU.

Firstly, you will have to fill Online Application Form from the site: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/schools.html

Then, after filling the form you will have to download that PDF document.

Now, submit that downloaded PDF (in the form of hard copy) in your school along with relevant documents.

Such relevant documents include:
  • Three photographs.
  • Three photographs along with parent/guardian.
  • Original marksheet of previous standard.
  • DOB Certificate.
  • Transfer Certificate.
  • Two self addressed envelops with postal stamp of Rs.40/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?