30th January 2016, 01:16 PM
UZZWAL PRATAP SINGH

When and where to do training while in fourth semester of mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am doing mechanical engineering from a private college at GREATER NOIDA (UP). This is my fourth semester. Please give proper guidance for my future as I am very much worried. I am interested in joining public sector so please guide me and tell me something about doing training where and when. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  4. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  6. If anyone fails in all subjects of third semester can he appear for the fourth semester?
  7. What is the fees of MSc in Chemistry course?
  8. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat?
  12. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  13. Diploma in Automobile Engineering books for fourth semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Can I do inplant training after completing second semester in PSNA college?
  18. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
30th January 2016, 09:46 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: When and where to do training while in fourth semester of mechanical engineering?

In B.tech course there is a one month training after completion of one year of course which is provided by college itself. And than after completion of second year student have to be taken a 45 days training from a company or institute. You are a mechanical engineer so i suggest you, that you can go for the software training during these 45 days. You can learn some software related to your stream like Mechanical Auto Cad, Solid Works, Primavera etc software you can learn during your this training period these all course are of 30 to 60 days course, so you can join any of one course during your training period. But if you want to go for the industrial training than you can try in some companies for the same. But this will not work out because the training period is small and in this less time you will not learn to much so i prefer you to go for the software training.
30th January 2016, 11:57 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: When and where to do training while in fourth semester of mechanical engineering?

As you are a mechanical graduate you can apply for different government sectors examinations and also through the GATE scores also you can apply for the different PSU's recruitment also

some of the different Public sector examinations which you can appear are
  • IES
  • IAS
  • IPS
  • IBPS
  • RRB
  • SSC,etc
These are some of the different public sectors examinations and you can appear for any of these as you are in your fourth semester and what you need is take good coaching from any of the institutes which are popular in your area and appear for these Public sector examinations which will conduct every year and then score good marks you will get job in these sectors,

You can also go for the PSU's through the GATE scores there are many Public Sector Undertakings companies which recruit candidates through GATE scores and if you get good scores in GATE you will be short listed and directly conducted interview for PSU's
some of the PSU's available for mechanical candidates are
  • BHEL
  • HPCL
  • IOCL
  • Steel Plant
  • BEL
  • ONGC
  • SAIL
  • GAIL,etc
31st January 2016, 03:12 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

You can do training int his various field are as follows;-

:-SAIL

;-GAIL

:-Steel plant

:-BEL

:-HP CL

after passed out mechanical engineering,you must go for higher studies after cleared the GATE examinations.

you can go for the government post like:-
:-Indian Army
:-Indian Navy
:- Indian Air force etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?