25th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed? Which colleges are near Chennai?

I want to take admission in b.ed in batch. I want to know about admission procedure & colleege nearest to chhanni ( jammu).

Related Questions:
  1. When is B.Ed entrance exam and what topics will the papers have? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  6. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  7. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai
  9. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  10. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  11. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  13. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  14. Colleges offering B.Com with Chartered accounting in Chennai?
  15. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  16. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  17. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  18. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA?
2nd March 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed? Which colleges are near Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in b.ed in batch. I want to know about admission procedure & colleege nearest to chhanni ( jammu).

Candidate willing to pursue B.Ed degree course, must have passed bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University[percentage criteria may vary from university to university]in any stream. The duration of the program is 1 years for regular mode and two years for correspondence mode. In case of distance mode course one must be working as a teacher in any Govt. recognized school since two years. However for the regular mode there is no such compulsion. One has to appear for the entrance exam conducted by different universities in order to get admitted.

There are many Universities and Colleges located in Chennai which offers B. Ed course. You may refer to the official website of the given Universities and Colleges:

N.V.K.S.D. College of Education
Annamalai University
Institute of Advanced Study in Education
N. K. Tirumalachariar National College of Education for Women
Stella Matutina College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?