2nd July 2011, 06:12 PM
Rabi Lamichhanne

List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?

respected personalities, I am Rabi Lamichhane from Nepal.I want to study Chartered accountant from india esp. Chennai as i have heard chennai as the best place for CA.Am i right about it or there are other places?plz let me know....and i would be greatfull if you let me know about best colleges for ca course and their accomodation services for abord students? Hope to hear from you soon.. Thank You for your time...

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  3. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  4. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  5. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  7. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  9. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in IIPM, Chennai? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Top colleges in Ahmedabad? Fee structure to get admission? Procedure to get admission?
4th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?

what are the colleges offering B.Com with CA. Kidly help me
5th May 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?

let me knw how CA sem valuations are cndtng?
22nd July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is tarun i had completed ca-cpt exam in tirupati i want to know best colleges in cheenai for ipcc course and fee details
29th September 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How much fees in annual
22nd November 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Fee Structure of CA IPCC Chennai College wise information?
Venkat sai preneeth
26th November 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

list of top collagesfor doing CA in chennai? what is the fee structure and the other details?
19th December 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

top cpt,ipcc,ca colleges in tamilnadu
25th March 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is jaffrie i want to know that where i can do b.com degree and c.a simultaneously..please tell me..
22nd March 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i finished my 12 th exams now i am going for cpt coching. which is the best cooege in chennai c a as well as bba or b com.
5th May 2016, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

For doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure? Any college with ladies hostel?
21st May 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now studying 12th std . Next year I want to put admission to C.A, along with B.com degree. What is the procedure
and fee structure
24th May 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

respected personalities, I am s.vignesh from puducherry.I want to study Chartered accountant from india esp. Chennai as i have heard chennai as the best place for CA.Am i right about it or there are other places?please let me know....and i would be great full if you let me know about best colleges for ca course and their accommodation services for aboard students? Hope to hear from you soon.. Thank You for your time.. and please contact as 8220202683...
28th June 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Everyone s asking questions and waiting for answers. Waste of asking questions here in this site it seems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?