16th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata?

I want to take admission in above course.
will you please give me the list of the college where I can study B.Ed in Hindi Mediam in kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata?
  3. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  4. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  5. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  6. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  10. List of all government B.Ed colleges in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of B.Ed colleges of English Medium in Pune?
  12. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  13. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  14. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  15. List of B.Ed colleges in Marathi Medium?
  16. List of phone numbers of all the government B.Ed colleges in Kolkata
  17. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  18. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
18th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata?

will you pl. give me the list of the B. ed in hindi midium. i have done MA pol.scince.
18th November 2012, 07:28 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata?

Hi,

B.Ed. - Bachelor Of Education.

Every state conducts B.Ed. entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. entrance exam -

Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks and done from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to apply for B.Ed, course.

B.Ed colleges in Kolkata -

The Bhawanipore Education Society College, Lala Lajpat Sarani,

Scottish Church College , Beadon Street,

Rammohan College, Raja Rammohan Sarani,

Lady Brabourne College , Circus Avenue,

South Calcutta Girls College , 72, Sarat Bose Road

Netaji Nagar College for Women , Regent Estate.

One of the government aided colleges is St. Xaviers College affiliated to the Calcutta University.
14th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sadhana I have passed ba in home science honours from jharkhand in hindi medium .I want to take addmision in bed in kolkata with hindi medium .in which colleges are offered above
course
14th June 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in kolkata b.ed college in hindi method paper ,can any one guide me?
3rd August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is preety kumari i have passed m.a in psychlogy honours from bihar in hindi medium i want to be take addmission in bed in kolkata with hindi medium in which college are offered above course
31st July 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation ba in cu and MA in hindi 50 percentage with ignou I want to take admission in b ed in kolkata but in graduation I have 40 percentage marks can I get chance in b ed in kolkata with hindi medium if can get chance then which college are offered above course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?