6th March 2012, 09:26 PM
titliroy

How to take admission in B.Ed in regular mode?

sir,i am an assistant teacher of a govt. aided high school in westbengal.i am doing m.sc(physic) in distance mode from karnataka state open university. i have already passed the part-i exam.part-ii will be held in the monthe of may,2012. now i want to take admission in b.ed in regullar mode in the same year.it is possible ?

29th March 2012, 03:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed in regular mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titliroy View Post
sir,i am an assistant teacher of a govt. aided high school in westbengal.i am doing m.sc(physic) in distance mode from karnataka state open university. i have already passed the part-i exam.part-ii will be held in the monthe of may,2012. now i want to take admission in b.ed in regullar mode in the same year.it is possible ?

Candidate wiling to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through regular mode from National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE] approved University, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream with minimum of 45 to 50% marks. Beside this one has to appear for entrance test conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one year.

There are many University which provides B.Ed program all over the country. Following are the list of some of the very best Institutions which provides the program through regular mode;

Delh University
University of Mumbai
Jammu University
M.S. Ramaiah College of Education
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?