10th May 2011, 04:24 PM
saditya10p

Can I get two degree separately?

Wat wud b written on da degree.....can i get two degrees seperately...can i leave with only btech degree in 4th year....!

22nd August 2011, 08:05 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Can I get two degree separately?

Dear

You can't go for the two degree at the same time if you are doing it from the regular mode.
You can pursue one course from Regular mode and other degree from the Distance mode.
If you are doing one degree from regular mode then you must complete one degree.

With regards
29th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studying MBA, then i want study company secretary course in online. how can study in this course?
29th August 2011, 10:37 PM
rana2011
Banned

No,You can't go for the two degree at the same time if you are doing it from the regular mode.
You can pursue one course from Regular mode and other degree from the Distance mode.
If you are doing one degree from regular mode then you must complete one degree.

Thanks!!
30th August 2011, 03:04 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
First of all I want to tell you that getting two government job or getting two degree or getting two salary from different different jobs related to government is completely illegal.

you can not go for both through regular mode but you can get one degree from regular mode while other degree from part time mode but having two degree at a same time is an offense.

I advice you to do one course at a time and after completion of your first course, move to another course.

GOOD LUCK
30th August 2011, 02:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saditya10p View Post
Wat wud b written on da degree.....can i get two degrees seperately...can i leave with only btech degree in 4th year....!
dear friend,

Yes , You can do two courses separately.

But One of the course should be full time and others course should be part time.

So if your B-TECH degree is full time degree then you have to choose any part time course.

All the best.
30th August 2011, 10:58 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
No, you can not go for two degrees at the same time,it is not permitted by any rules of any university in India also it is impossible for any human being to complete two degrees at the same time.
31st August 2011, 11:18 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

no, this not possible to do two degree together.
you can do only one degree at a time.
11th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi,can i pursue mba in two different streams at the same time in distance mode from two different institutions?
20th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can I get two degree separately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannu2525 View Post
Dear,
First of all I want to tell you that getting two government job or getting two degree or getting two salary from different different jobs related to government is completely illegal.

you can not go for both through regular mode but you can get one degree from regular mode while other degree from part time mode but having two degree at a same time is an offense.

I advice you to do one course at a time and after completion of your first course, move to another course.

GOOD LUCK
One can go for One programme in regular mode another in distance mode from different universities. You have to submit original certificates for regular programme and Photocopies for Distance mode. And more if you get scholarship from the government then, you will get only for regular programme not distance programme. Therefore, It is 100% not illegal, to do one programme in regular mode and another in distance mode. In this dynamic world person needs multi knowledge like computers & Management. In fact one can go for one regular and one or more programmes in distance mode from different universities
19th October 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Ba additional psychology and post graduate diploma in travel and tourism simultaneously from same university that is from Nagpur University in same year?
In Ba additional psychology i will just have to go for practicals and for pg diploma in travel and tourism i will have to go everyday. Please let me know is it permitted to do two courses in a year from same university. Please send me the reply on my email id, that is; [email protected]. Thanks.
19th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue BA Additional psychology and Post graduate diploma in travel and tourism from Nagpur university simultaneously that is in same year. In BA Additional psychology i will just have to go for practicals. Please give me your suggestion. Thanks alot.
29th October 2011, 07:35 PM
leo-rocks

HI DEAR,

But One of the course should be full time and others course should be part time.

So if your B-TECH degree is full time degree then you have to choose any part time course.

THANKS
5th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for B.A. from one university and B.Sc. from other university , both in distance mode ..Can I get both the degrees at a time? Is it legal? Pls inform me..!!!
16th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have posted a question on 5th Nov 2011. I have not got reply till now.. I'm new to this forum.. don't u reply for new people..
26th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam doing my final yar b.a tamil... but i like to do m.b.a for next level and i like to do b.ed also... actually i am scince student i did b.sc zoo one year in coolage... suddenly i got married that why i chose b.a in distance.... now my qustn is which course is better for me and at the same time doing two degree is possible? pl help me......
23rd January 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am doing my b.tech(computer science) from I.T B.H.U(1st yr),i consider myself to be a math freak and wanted to pursue mathematics.due to unavoidable circumstances i had to drop the idea of doing b.sc(math) from IIT KANPUR and join b.tech IT BHU!!i am pretty sure i can continue with my math independently along side C.S.E during these 4 yrs,(cse being nothing but applied math) but i was hoping i could jst give the b.sc(math)exam independently.i mean just the exam.i cant leave my b.tech.
please suggest me ways to do that.Are there any universities that would let me do that?like a dummy school,you don't go there but they let you give the exam!!any university or college!!something big like a "chennai mthematics institute" or am i being too cocky?if there are certain foreign institute that would lend me support tell me how to approach them.

assistance much appreciated !
13th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is it legal to take admission in MBA DISTANCE MODE FROM ONE UNIVERSITY AND ph.d (parttime/external) from another university, simultaneously.
kindly guide.
26th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BBA regular, I am in 4th semester and wants to do english(hons) from SOL DU can i apply for it
30th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am pursuing b.sc from aalahabad university and also applied for bca from IGNOU .Will it illegal to have two degrees from two different universities..1 regular and 1 from distance...!Plz reply me at [email protected]
6th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.a. and polytecnic from different universities at the same time.
29th August 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I Do Fine Arts While Pursuing My Usual Graduation.Currently I am Doing B.Se.
15th September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a MBA regular student of M.G.University Kerala. I would like to do MA Public Adimistration from Annamalai University and M.Sc Pschology from Bharathiar University as Distance Education courses Simultaneously ? Can i do these courses ??
15th September 2012, 11:02 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Can I get two degree separately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saditya10p View Post
If you are looking for two degrees of regular course then it is not possible. But you can get one regular degree and one part time degree.
15th September 2012, 11:13 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Thanks
16th September 2012, 12:08 AM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I Do Fine Arts While Pursuing My Usual Graduation.Currently I am Doing B.Se.
dear friend,

All the best.

18th September 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing PhD in Mathematics in non-regular mode(without fellowship). I think that it will take more than 3 years to complete . Now, i would like to get admission in M.A in Education this year(2012) through distance mode from another University. Can i do these two courses together? Are these two courses valid for same service? Is there any government law to clarify these type of problems?
18th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am regular law student from ccs university.Iwould like to do MA social work(MSW) from IGNOU as a distance education . can i do please tall me
18th September 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am regular law student from ccs university and want to do msw from IGNOU as distance education course can i do both degree at same time
17th February 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i am m.a student from IGNOU as distance education course and i have completed m.a 1st year on dec 2012 and i want to take admission in b.ed from I.P UNIVERSITY or D.U regular ,can i do both degree at same time ,Will it illegal to have two degrees from two different universities..1 regular and 1 from distance...!please sir reply me my email id is [email protected]
15th July 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir , Can I do BCom from Delhi university and BA from IGNOU simultaneously
23rd July 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i am regular student of B.A.L.L.B integrated course,i want to do bsw or bcom through ignou distance learning,is it possible and legal
3rd August 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of agriculture sciences bsc hons (4 year programme) from punjab university lahore.i want to do private b.a in this year is it possible plz tell me soon ...thankyou
3rd August 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of agriculture sciences bsc hons (4 year programme) from punjab university lahore i want to know that is it possible to do private simple b.a from punjab?
3rd August 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of agricuture sciences bsc hons (4 year program) from punjab university lahore. now i want to do simple private b.a from punjab in this year plz tell me is it possible.......reply me soon
3rd August 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b com from sol and i want to do bba part time . Can i do both the courses together legally
4th August 2013, 10:40 PM
Mattyjkk

NO Because west bengal education authority does not allowed them to get two degree at same time .
5th August 2013, 08:43 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear ,

you can go for 2 degree simultenously ,

but as per the latest notification of university grant commision(ugc) you can pursue one regular course and other fronm correspondence,

you are not allowed to get 2 regular degrees at once, so you can take 1 from regular and other from distance or correspondence,
5th August 2013, 12:03 PM
john215

Re: Can I get two degree separately?

Hi friend,

I think Yes , You can do two courses separately.

Thanks!!!
all the best..............
5th August 2013, 04:27 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get two degree separately?

Hello....

Yes, you can get two degrees.
All you have to do is make one degree program regular and the other one private.

But the disadvantage for it is you cannot apply with both the degrees together at a company or for any job in future.

Good Luck
5th August 2013, 06:10 PM
vikas24rox

can't go for the two degree at the same time if you are doing it from the regular mode.
If you are doing one degree from regular mode then you must complete one degree.......................
5th August 2013, 07:02 PM
srikanth2207

In many of IIT's and IIIT's,NIT's offered Dual degree for students in B.Tech.
How to get Dual degree:
IIT's have two semesters yearly in that along with core subjects they offered
additional and breadth subjects.
In additional and breadth subjects you can choose your second degree subjects
In summer also they offered your second degree subjects so that time also you can study all summer semesters subjects.They are optional.
Finally your second degree has yearly two additional and two breadths and summer subjects for three years.In fourth year they offered electives you can choose your desired elective.Finally you completed above 12 subjects in your second degree in last year along with your core subjects.To get second degree a student has minimum 8 subjects without considering your core subjects.In some colleges a student required minimum above 8 CGPA then only they will get second degree.Your second degree must contain 3 breadth subjects and 3 additional and 1 elective.Breadth subjects were included in your main CGPA.
Finally I hope this will help you
21st December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.com 2nd year from d.u. sol and wants to do ba in english from distance university. but i have a confusion that whether sol permits for this or not..
i need confirmed information pls help.. if i will go for this then is it legal or not and my degrees will be valid or not

22nd January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have two degree b tech(COMLETED IN 2014) & BA(COMPLETED IN 2013) as regular and private resptively.So i want to know that can i apply in ssc cgl 2014 by BA.Is it legal or not?
19th April 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can a person simultaneously do MBA (MARKETING) THROUGH DISTANCE MODE FROM IGNOU and MCA also through distance mode from another university in India.

will it valid. please suggest with DEC/Govt. of India guidelines.
17th June 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i have not sc certificate but I apply for certificate and i have sc certificate slip so i can take admission by slip in regular collage
16th July 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have double degree in same year.one from regular and one from distance mode.will this valid for goverment job
29th July 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.ARCH(research) and simultaneously MBA from same RTMNU university.can I do it.
22nd November 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i get 2 b.com degrees in diffrent education fields i.e 1 distance and 1 regular from diff. Universities in diff. Yearsñ
27th November 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i hav cmplted my 12frm regular boaard and due to mistake i will change my and paassed again 12 frm open board is it ligel or illegal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?