25th October 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from RVU Udaipur

I am planning for B.tech as i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering form RVU udaipur and now i wanted to go head so i am confused about taking the admission in b.tech. Should i go for the same deemed university or go for KOSU what is better for me. Please clear this figure out.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  7. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  8. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  10. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  12. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in B.E after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  17. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
2nd March 2013, 11:19 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from RVU Udaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning for B.tech as i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering form RVU udaipur and now i wanted to go head so i am confused about taking the admission in b.tech. Should i go for the same deemed university or go for KOSU what is better for me. Please clear this figure out.?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes, You can Join B.Tech after completing your Diploma Degree, For that you have to apply for Lateral Entry Or Called Diploma to Degree (D2D) process.....

Ask your college's Student Section about the Lateral Entry Process take the form of application fill it.....

Then Some Colleges also have Some Entrance Examination before the admission which you have to clear......

You can get admission in You College RVU Udaipur as well as Some Other College on the basis of You Last Year CGPA Performance.......

Both the Colleges RVU Udaipur as well as KOSU is Good for you but if You are taking on the Point of View for Better Placement then KOSU is Best........

So, Go for one of this according to your interest and fulfill your Dream to become a B.Tech Engineer....

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
4th May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from RVU Udaipur

I want to take admission in bits pilani for b.tech I have completed my diplomain mechanical engg.from gpp.how willi join this college?
5th May 2013, 11:20 AM
vkghanghas

sorry there is not option for lateral entry in bits pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?