2nd January 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir.
I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
After my diploma I want to B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering.
Kindly tell me can i get admission?
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  5. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  6. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  10. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
9th January 2015, 12:44 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
please let me know asap
Yes, you get the admission in robotics engineering after completing your diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can get admission for Robotics Engineering through LEET (Lateral Entry Exam Test).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Candidate should pass their diploma course with the 60% from a recognized institutions.
-> The age limit for the candidate is 28 years.
-> You should not have backlogs in the diploma.

If the candidate are passed in the LEET entrance exam, then the candidate can get admission for B.E in Robotics Engineering.
14th September 2017, 05:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
please let me know asap

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bachelors of engineering in robotics after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering. Here below are details regarding B.E robotics course after diploma in mechanical engineering:-

>> To apply for B.E after diploma the best procedure to apply is lateral entry procedure and to apply for lateral entry you must have done your diploma from government recognized technical board of education.

>> After diploma duration of bachelors degree in robotics is 3 years and which are sub divided into 6 semesters.

Institutes Offer B.E in Robotics Engineering:-

1). Lord Jegannath College of Engineering and Technology, Kanyakumari.

2). Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology.
28th July 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

What collages offering lateral entry for robotic engineering for a diploma mechanical student
28th July 2020, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the collages offering robotic engineering for a diploma in mechanical students
15th February 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in mechanical engineering can I study robotics in abroad ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?