11th October 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech in Civil engineering after passing diploma in MLT

I have passed diploma in mlt. May i take admission in b.tech in civil engineering and how?

2nd August 2013, 08:33 PM
Sarathsiva7

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech in Civil engineering after passing diploma in MLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed diploma in mlt. May i take admission in b.tech in civil engineering and how?
You Can take Admission for B.Tech civil engineering if You have +2 with Physic, Chemistry and Maths subjects. If you have a Diploma in Civil engineering You will get admission directly into 2nd year Via lateral entry scheme. But Diploma in MLT Don't have any value when you are planning to study B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?