3rd June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech science? I have scored 474

I want admission in b.tech c.science my st female rank is 474

14th June 2016, 04:18 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech science? I have scored 474

B.TECH in computer science is a engineering degree course, a four year degree course in engineering at the undergraduate level, after giving engineering entrance exam, one can apply for computer science engineering course. Physics,chemistry and mathematics are the subjects to be studied in order to give entrance exam.

After completing intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics, it is necessary to apply for various engineering entrance exam held at both state level and national level, apart from scoring well in higher secondary. But only scoring in higher secondary will not do, as you have to sit for engineering entrance exam and there you need to score equally good , only a good rank will help you fulfill your dreams of engineering. As you have scored good in higher secondary nearly 474, but along with that marks scored in engineering entrance exam is also required to get admission in engineering in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?