6th June 2013, 11:07 AM
Prasun jaiswal

Can I get admission in presidency college in computer science hons? I have scored 87% in ISC

i have got 87% in isc and have scored 97 in comp science , 83 in maths and 72 in english ... can i get admission in presidency college in computer science (hons)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  2. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  3. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  4. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  5. Am I eligible for admission in Presidency after scoring 73.5% in CBSE?
  6. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  7. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  9. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  10. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  11. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  12. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  13. Which is the best college in India that I can get after scoring 72.8% in ISC
  14. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  15. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college? -- [New]
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
  18. What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?
24th January 2019, 10:23 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in presidency college in computer science hons? I have scored 87% in ISC

You are eligible to apply for B.Sc (Hons.) in Computer Science with 87% in HSC. Admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam PUBDET (Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test) conducted by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board).

B.Sc (Hons.) in Computer Science Eligibility for Presidency College, Kolkata
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM and English subjects with at least 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam PUBDET.

PUBDET Registration Steps
- Visit the official website : www.wbjeeb.in
- Follow the links : <Examinations> - <PUBDET> - <Online Application>
- Enter the necessary registration details and complete registration.
- Upload Passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression etc.
- Choose group A or group B subjects and then choose maximum two subjects from choice of group.
- Pay examination fee online.
- On successful payment, Review your filled application and submit it.
- Print application for future reference.

PUBDET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam comprises of two papers.
- There will be 50 questions in each paper.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- Negative marking of 1/2 mark for every incorrect answer.

Important Dates of Application
- PUBDET Application Forms Available From : 12th February, 2019
- Last Date of UPBDET Application : 12th March, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : 4th June, 2019
- PUBDET 2019 Exam Date : 15th & 16th May, 2019
- Result Declaration : 16th July, 2019
- Counselling Dates : 25th to 28th July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?