13th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Sunita tudu

Will I be able to get admission for Marine Engineering having scored 54% in 10+2 and from ST category?

Hello,sir i m student of +3 2nd year science ,i have scored 54 percentage in+2 and i m belong to S.T.will i be able to get admission in marine engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  5. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  6. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  7. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  12. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  14. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
17th May 2012, 12:55 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission for Marine Engineering having scored 54% in 10+2 and from ST category?

Yes you will be able to get seat in the marine engineering but the minimum qualification should be perfect along with the category and if you want to get seat in that then you can try for the admissions in various colleges for marine engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?