22nd August 2013, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech? What are the seats available for session?

I want to take admission for btech.So, I want to know if seats are available for session of 2013-2014

14th March 2017, 10:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech? What are the seats available for session?

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and same is a bachelor degree course of four years after completing which you will tend towards becoming an engineer.

Also the minimum educational requirement for pursuing B.Tech degree course you need to have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further for pursing same course from top engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, ISM, IIIT, VIT, SRM, BIT, etc. you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, etc. .

Further as far as you concerned about number of seats available in each of the new session then it varies with number of new engineering colleges coming up and increment in seats every year. I would also like to let you know that many seats in various colleges are left vacant every session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?