13th July 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

When the session of M.Phil will be started? How can I get admission?

hello
i would like to know when the program
of M phil session starts and
how shall i get admission ?????
please reply immediately
thank you and regards

14th January 2017, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the session of M.Phil will be started? How can I get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i would like to know when the program
of M phil session starts and
how shall i get admission ?????
please reply immediately
thank you and regards

The M.Phil session will be started in January and July months every year IGNOU and August in Jain University. So the course commencement will be decided by the university. So you have to check the details in the university website, you wish to join.
Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks shall be eligible to register for M.Phil program. Eligible candidates will be required to take up M.Phil Entrance examination and an Interview for the admission. Based on the marks scored in the master’s degree, entrance examination and interview, candidates will be admitted to the M.Phil program. Candidates holding UGC-NET or GATE or SET shall be exempted from the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?