27th February 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BDS course after securing 60% marks? I have passed 11th exam

My daughter Anagha passed +11 exam and secured above 60% marks.She want an admission for bds course this academic year ie,2013-14 onwards.how can she get admission?what is the procedure about payment seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BDS course? I have passed 11th standard
  2. What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?
  3. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  4. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad in B.Tech after securing 77 marks in JEE mains and 89% in board exam
  5. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  6. Cutoff marks for BDS in RUHS? Can I get admission in any government college for BDS program
  7. Can I get admission in MP government BDS college after scoring 117 marks in MPPMT?
  8. Any chance of getting admission in Karnataka college in MBBS or BDS after securing 63% in COMEDK?
  9. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission if scored 131 marks in BDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college of MP after securing 97 marks in MPPET exam?
  13. Can I get admission in BDS or B.Pharmacy after scoring 98 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission in BDS after scoring 84 marks in EAMCET and 880 in IP?
  15. Can I get admission for M.A Arabic after passing Assam Madrassa FM exam with 73% marks?
  16. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  17. Can I do BDS if I had no biology in 11th and 12th, I had Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after securing 58% marks in 12th commerce
29th April 2013, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BDS course after securing 60% marks? I have passed 11th exam

Selection of candidates to BDS degree is done through entrance exam. Entrance exam like NEET is conducted for the purpose. She can go for merit seat, if she qualifies the test with a valid score. Certain number of management seats is reserved in most of the institutes. You need to pay the specific amount of fees insisted by the college to have admission to payment seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?