27th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BDS course? I have passed 11th standard

My daughter Anagha passed +11 exam and secured above 60% marks.She want an admission for bds course this academic year ie,2013-14 onwards.how can she get admission?what is the procedure about payment seat?

28th February 2013, 07:05 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in BDS course? I have passed 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter Anagha passed +11 exam and secured above 60% marks.She want an admission for bds course this academic year ie,2013-14 onwards.how can she get admission?what is the procedure about payment seat?
HI!
After passing 12th with Physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks she is eligible for B.D.S course.

After passing 12th she have to qualify the entrance exam for admission top Medical College:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> B.H.U
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> STATE-P.M.T
etc
1st March 2013, 12:20 AM
DASHARD

see dear ,as you have just passed 11th you need to first complete 12th and then go for BDS course.
and in BDS course admission is done through medical entrance exam.

some of the exams are-
1.AIPMT- this is an all Indian level medical entrance exam.
2.MH-PMT- this is a Maharashtra state level medical entrance exam
3.AFMC- this is armed forces medical exam.
4.AIIMS- this is an exam conducted for admission into AIIMS institute which is the best medical college in India.

so you need to crack the exam and then you can get admission in BDS.

good luck
31st March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have studied 12th standard in commerce....now is it possible for me to get admission in any dental course???
19th April 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

for the bds course are we to clear all the entrance exams (AIMPT , MH - PMT ,AFMC , AIIMS ).
6th April 2015, 11:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.D.S. course,following eligibility are required:-
-The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or till 31st December of the year of admission.
-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate.
-The admission to the dental college is solely based on the merit of the candidate.
-To get admission in the top medical college,the candidate have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the respective college.Some of the such exams are A.I.P.M.T.,B.H.U.,A.I.I.M.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?