8th February 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science

May I know that i want to admission in bhu to bsc.(honr.) in Computer Science session 2013.Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  2. Sample question papers for admission to BSc Hons(Computer Science) in BHU?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University
  4. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
  5. What is the date of announcement of results of BHU for BSc Hons
  6. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  7. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  10. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  11. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. Want info about m.sc in computer science
  15. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus of BHU BSc hons Maths entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  18. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
1st July 2016, 12:24 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and the university is among the India's best university.

The admission in the undergraduate course is conducted on the basis of UET. Candidates who qualifies in examination are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, if you want to get admission in B.Sc Computer Sci. hons you can appear for UET examination next year. The application will be available at www.bhuonline.in.
1st July 2016, 12:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science

The admission in university for the current session is not possible as the entrance examination for admission is over and results are also declared.

The admission in university is conducted after qualifying in UET. So, you have to wait for next year to appear and qualify in it for the admission in the university in desired course.

The other details about university will be availabe at www.bhuonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?