16th February 2011, 09:14 AM
shivam7575

Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?

I am Shivam from Varanasi and i have completed XII with 62%. I wanted to take admission in B.H.U in B.F.A / or any computer faculty college give me opinion to take admission the scope and when admission form will available.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur?
  2. Can I start from part 1 by taking taking admission in BHU after quitting from TNB college Bhagalpur?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  4. Can I get admission in BFA 4th semester in faculty of visual arts in BHU
  5. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  6. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  7. Can I get admission in BHU college after completing 10th?
  8. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  9. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU
  11. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  12. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class? -- [New]
  13. Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?
  14. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  15. Date of sale of forms for admission to B.Com ?When will the college start?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU after passing 12th standard?
  17. Date of sale of forms of B.Com F.Y?
  18. How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?
13th August 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?

Tell me the cut off merit list in mca for bhu
30th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?

Iam Dharmendra singh yadav I want admission in B.F.A when from out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?