1st December 2012, 09:22 PM
rahul.rakesh

How to take admission in BHU if I don't have Maths as my 6th subject

i dont have maths as my sixth subject and i want to get admission in b.h.u for b.com[hons] . can i get the admissions ?

30th November 2016, 12:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BHU if I don't have Maths as my 6th subject

--> BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and it is one of the Central Universities of India which is known for providing quality education in various undergraduate and post graduate courses.

-->For getting admission in BHU for B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) Honors degree course you are required to qualify its entrance examination known as BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ). Also to be eligible for appearing in the same examination for admission in B.Com (Hons.) you are required to hold the qualifications given below :-

* You must be an Indian Citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 22 years by the 1st July of that year in which your are going to appear in the same examination. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with any one of Economics/ Commerce / Mathematics,etc. with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with Commerce you are eligible for appearing in BHU UET as there is no compulsion of Mathematics as a subject in Class 12th for appearing in the same examination.

For more details related to BHU UET you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?