25th November 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc IT and now I want to pursue M.Tech course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission and the colleges that offers M.Tech course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  4. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  5. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  6. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to get admission to IIT college for MTech?
  8. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  9. M.Tech admission criteria and procedure being a Non GATE student after completing B.E this year?
  10. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college? -- [New]
  12. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  13. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  14. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  15. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. Can we do M.Tech in Microbiology after Completing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for joining the M.Tech course?
  18. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
30th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?

M.tech stands for Master of Technology.It is a two years Master's degree program.Firstly you will have to clear the GATE examination.This exam is conducted by the Indian Institute Technology.

Eligibility Criteria for GATE exam

Bachelor's degree in engineering technology or master's degree in science,maths,statistics,computer or equivalent.

Age Criteria

Minimum age is 21 years.

List of colleges where you can get the admission for M.Tech course:-

IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of technology

IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of technology, Kanpur

R.V college of Engineering

Motilal institute of technology

Nirma institute of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?