29th November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Biotech in government colleges

I am a pcb student &want to take admission in biotech in government collegess

Related Questions:
  1. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  3. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  4. Top government colleges of B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  6. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity?
  7. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  8. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  9. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  10. Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course? -- [New]
  11. College UPTU which offer Biotech? Best colleges for the course in UPTU?
  12. Can I get admission in government biotech college after scoring UPTU Biotech rank of 3166 and 1375(Girls)?
  13. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  14. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  15. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  16. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  17. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  18. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
9th February 2013, 09:56 PM
firdousst

Default Re: How to take admission in Biotech in government colleges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a pcb student &want to take admission in biotech in government collegess
hi.....
its very simple, to take an admission in biotech in government colleges.... as you complete your 12th you have to give an entrance exam like AICET and score well in both 10+2 and entrance exam and then you can apply for admission in government college in biotech ok.
There are many government colleges too which take admission without entrance exam, if you score well in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?