5th June 2013, 10:47 PM
Chitrakshi consul

How to take admission in Bsc after scoring 57% in CBSE board exam

I have scored 57% in my cbse board exam and want admission in Bsc.home science please guide me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in DU for BSc Maths or computer science after scoring 69% in CBSE 12th board exam
  2. Can I get admission in sec 10 DAV Chandigarh in BSc hons after scoring 70% marks in CBSE 12th board exam?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Maths(Hons) after scoring 58% in PCM in 12th CBSE board
  4. Can i get admission in a good college of BSc Hons after scoring 60% in PCB in CBSE board
  5. Can i get admission in correspondence after scoring 49% in 12th CBSE board exam? In which college can I get?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Marwari college after scoring 55.2% in 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  9. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  10. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  12. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Can I take admission in government college of Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  17. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in top NIT college after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
15th October 2015, 10:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Bsc after scoring 57% in CBSE board exam

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc home science after scoring 57% in the board examination.

The common eligibility to get the admission in the B.Sc course is:-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

All other eligibility as marks in the board examination, score in the entrance examination conducted for the admission by the different institute. So you visit the institute official website for more information about the admission procedure.

The application form for most of the colleges are released in the month of April and May.
15th October 2015, 11:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Bsc after scoring 57% in CBSE board exam

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course after qualifying in the board examination.

The eligibility to get the admission in the graduation course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the required course as according to the requirement for the graduation discipline.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the home science after 57%in the 10+2 board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?