20th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Dear Sir, can you pls give information about how the ranking would be made for the 12th std percentages for students from different boards like CBSE and State board. Scoring in CBSE is difficult when compared to State board and also the total marks they write the examination for is different in both the syllabus. Will they consider the percentage scored in each board directly and rank accordingly or will it be normalised for the topper in CBSE in TN state level and considered for the overall ranking.

Regards,
Mangai.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  3. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  4. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  6. For what category is my son eligible for admission in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  7. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  8. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  9. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  10. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  11. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  12. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  13. Will I be considered a native of Tamil Nadu if I pass 12th from Noida while I am born in Madurai?
  14. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  15. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Any entrance exam for admission to Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu, AP and Kerala for Non Domiciled students?
  18. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
10th March 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?

respected sir
I am a CBSE student. I want to know how can i get into medical college in tamil nadu. Is there a direct entry depending upon the 12th cbse marks obtained, or entrance is the only way?
25th March 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a cbse student.I have completed my class 10 exams.Is it good for me to join state board school for class 11 or to continue in cbse?
23rd April 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student. i have completed my 10 exams. is it good for me to join state board for class 11 or to continue in cbse
30th April 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Iam a cbse student studying in outside Tamil nadu and my father is an army person. What r the previliages for me as a defence person ward and how can calculate cbse 12th marks while counciling of mbbs admission in tamil nadu state
15th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am surprised that the CBSE result is being published on or after 27 May 2015. But, the last date for submission of tamil nadu MBBS application is 29 May 15. Kindly advise us, how can a student of CBSE, sitting in elsewhere can submit his application?
2nd July 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How do CBSE students get admission in tn medical colleges.what is the procedure followed?
4th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN A STUDENT STUDYING IN CBSE BOARD GET ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN TAMILNADU THROUGH COUNCELLING?
27th February 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Is tamil-nadu state syllabus students of batch 2016_2017, are going to have entrance examination or they would be given medical seats on basis of Mark they Secure in science subjects in the 12th board exam.
24th May 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM KALAI MY TOTAL SCORE IS 464.AND MY CUT OFF MARK IS 186 WHETHER I WILL GET SEAT IN MEDICAL COLLEGE O
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?