13th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in college of engineering?

I have score 50% in 12th board an i have got 26 in aieee an 47 in mht-cet so can i get any good collage in mumbai plzzz give me a nice advice

thankyou

30th August 2015, 11:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in college of engineering?

It is not possible to get the admission in the good colleges if the candidate have above result.

But still you are eligible to get the admission in the private university in the B.tech course. For more information visit the private university in Mumbai but please get ensured the university is AICTE approved.

The common eligibility for the admission in the B.tech course is candidate must have passed the 10+2 with the PCM from a recognised board.
31st August 2015, 05:05 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to take admission in college of engineering?

The basic eligibility criteria for the bachelors course in engineering stream is to have a successfully passed in +2 from a recognised board.

As you are telling that you have given entrance exam bhatia but your score is not so nice, so it is very difficult to say that you can get the admission in government colleges or good colleges but you can try by yourself on to the official website of the colleges or universities. You can visit their by yourself on the basis of your marks or any other thing like donation or any other sources you may get the admission in good private engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?