3rd August 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in IIT JEE exam to get admission in a good government college of Genetic Engineering?

how much marks should one score in IIT exam that we can get admission in a good government college of genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  4. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  5. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?
  6. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  12. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  14. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  15. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  17. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
31st August 2015, 05:11 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Marks required in IIT JEE exam to get admission in a good government college of Genetic Engineering?

First of all for your kind information admissions in engineering colleges are provided on the basis of merit list generated by All India Engineering Entrance Exam(AIEEE) .
Now if you wanna take admission in IIT's (Indian Institute of Technology) then you need to score 200+ marks or if you wanna take admission in NIT's(National Institute of Technology) then you should score 160 above marks. If you wanna take admission in any government college or university campus then you should score 120 above marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?