9th September 2013, 04:16 PM

How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream

sir i am in class 12 with science stream and i want to take admission in dehradun petroleum collage. sir please tell me the sylabbus and eligibility for it

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream
  2. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the last date of filling the form for Petroleum Dehradun? Am I eligible for this exam after passing 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%
  5. When will the application form for admission in to B.Tech programs come out in Petroleum Institute Dehradun?
  6. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  7. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream? -- [New]
  8. How can I give improvement exam to take admission in AFMC college after passing 12th in science stream
  9. Can I get admission in bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand?
  10. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  11. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  12. Is petroleum engineering course offered by UPES Dehradun good?
  13. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed
  14. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  15. Can I get direct admission in Criminology course in KGMC college after passing 12th science stream with 56%?
  16. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  17. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  18. How to get the forms for Dehradun Petroleum of engineering
31st August 2016, 12:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream

University of Petroleum Studies is one of the recognised university and offers various undergraduate and post graduation courses.

The admission in B.Tech courses is offered after qualifying in UPESEAT and on the basis of JEE score.

The eligibility to appear for UPESEAT is candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% in PCM from recognised board.

The age limit to appear for examination is candidate's age must not exceed 22 years as on October. To get syllabus for examination visit at www.upes.ac.in.
31st August 2016, 11:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream

Yes, candidates with science stream are eligible for admission in University of Petroleum and Engineering which is situated in Dehradun.

The admission in the university is offered through entrance examination conducted by university or on basis of Joint Entrance Examination.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60%.

To get more detail about admission in the university visit at www.upes.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?