4th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in distance learning course in MBA?

dear sir,
i manoj bhure wanted to take admission in distance learnng course in mba. so please send me the list off courses offered by your institutions. sir please send me the detail as early as possible on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  3. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  4. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  5. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  6. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  9. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  12. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  13. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence -- [New]
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  15. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  16. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  17. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  18. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
28th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in distance learning course in MBA?

i wanted to take admission for distant education in B.A. (political science).Please suggest me university names which provide this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?