12th December 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DME marine engineering? What is the fee for this course

How to tek admission in DME marine engg nd what is the fee of this course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the diploma mechanical syllabus? I am pursuing diploma 5th semester
  5. After completing my diploma in mechanical engineering where can I be eligible for DME course? How can I get admission in this course if I have 40% in English?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  10. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  13. How can I get admission in DME after completing BSc?
  14. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  15. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  16. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  17. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  18. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?