31st December 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra to study B.Sc Agriculture?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and want to study B.Sc Agriculture from Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra. How to take admission in this Vidyapeeth?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?
  2. Names of the colleges that offer diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th
  3. How much marks are required to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
  4. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in Punjab Rao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth?
  6. List of best institutes for Ph.D in wildlife sciences
  7. How can I do M.Sc in Horticulture stream?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh College, Nagpur -- [New]
  10. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  11. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
  12. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  15. How to fill the online admission form of Dr Punjabrao Krishi Vidhyapeeth Akola?
  16. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  17. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  18. Will I be able to get government seat in either Dentistry or Veterinary after expecting a rank between 13,666-14,449?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?